Call about any Boss + OMTech or Industry standard laser engraver including Thunder, Full Spectrum, Xenetech, Aeon and more. With 30+ years of experience, I can get to the core of an issue quickly! Experienced with both CO2 Laser Engravers and Fiber Laser Markers, you can rest assured that Engravers Choice SST can identify the core of your problem with laser focus.
*All Training & Installation sales are final -- 949.355.4000
The process begins with a pre-install instruction sheet with you over the phone. Once completed, we will travel to your shop and do a full training session. This process includes troubleshooting, operations of the laser, business pricing and marketing, LightBurn and your main Graphics Suite (Corel & EngraveLab) and more. This service includes a full year of free phone support and a PC-2-PC follow-up session. If you want to know the vast number of features and tricks your laser can perform -- this is it. *All Training & Installation sales are final
These sessions cover LightBurn, CorelDraw, and EngraveLab interfaces and suites. The training season will cover beginner to advanced levels of each program. We will set defaults to the PC for laser use, creating high tech graphics and many more features along the way. It all starts to make sense when it is broken down into smaller bits of information. This will allow the learning of laser engraving to be a fun experience!
(6-month Full Support) *All Training & Installation sales are final
Engraver's Choice delivers Easy to Read, Show & Go Video Packages backed-up by Full Phone Support; additionally offering PC-2-PC, One-on-One, and Classroom Instruction Sessions at our Facility or at your shop.
· Seamless Instruction for CorelDRAW, EngraveLab, Xenetech's XGW and LIghtburn From the very Basic to the very Advanced, these sessions whether with a Live Trainer or via the in-depth Video Packages are taught by industry professionals with years of field experience, (we even have videos for Laserworks).
· One Page - One Thought: There is one thought per page broken down into 4 sections, making it to learn.
· Short concise Videos: 3-5 minute long sessions allow you to watch one per day, adding to your knowledge.
· We teach ‘The Five Steps’: Five simple to follow steps that begin all Graphical Layouts.
· Photo Processing: The techniques to clean-up and finish a Photograph for processing to a specific unit.
· Vectorization: Accurately convert your artwork into vectored objects that can be engraved as a sharp, clean vector graphic using a variety of Offsets and Fills.
· Complete Text, Design & Layout Features: Learn user friendly interfaces that offer quick and precise ways to complete projects from initial design to final output. Controlling font selection and characteristics, alignment of text and objects on the plate.
· Govern Tool Paths: Get training in engraving extremely fine font and image details, in-line/outlines, order of processing, Lead in/out for advanced vector cutting and more.
· Learn Masking: Specialized signage uses Masking so you will learn to use it for images into advanced graphics.
· Variable Data Support / Badges: Automate production of identical layouts, multiple copies that contain variable content variations. Design, create badges, name plates, part or sequential serial numbers with variable text & Bar-codes from E-mails & text files to Excel spreadsheets for both batch and multiple unit plates.
· Receive Instruction in Advanced Shapes: Design and create your own unique shapes using squares, circles and polygons. Easily convert them into whatever form you wish.
· Manual Nesting: Find out how easy it is to group items like puzzle pieces on the screen into a specific area of a sheet of material and thus save money on material goods and processing costs.
· Learn Tiling: This divides a picture or logo into tile sections to be applied to a larger area.
· Find out how to do Long-Plate: This procedure, once learned, allows you to mark plates larger than your table.
· Special Effects Training: These commands will give you the ability to create images that set you apart.
· Timely Support: We support you from 8-8 M-F and 10-2 SAT. PST – Phone Support and PC-2-PC instruction.
Sales, Support and Training for the Engraving and Sign Industries. We are the West Coast Master Distributors for BOSS & OMTech Lasers with rights into North America. We also Support Laguna CNC Lasers, Xenetech, Full Spectrum, Thunder, Aeon, AP Lazers as well as most Lightburn Lasers.
Introduction Lightburn & Laser Operations
LightBurn Video Training from Engraver's Choice SST: 'Getting Started'
LightBurn Pre-Install Uncrating Laser and Check the Shipping, Inventory and Tube Stability
LightBurn Pre-Install Attach Hoses & Cables- Get Chillers Running-Check Pendant
LightBurn Pre-Install: Mount Surge Protectors & Test-Check Z-Axis-Check Board Stack
LightBurn Pre-Install Testing Laser, Position Z-Platform to attempt to Burn the Dot
LightBurn Pre-install Review & Recheck all Connections, Hose and Electrical Cords/Signal Cables.
You are now Ready to call Schedule Installation!
Engraver's Choice SST
Southern California, USA
Copyright © 2021 Engraver's Choice SST - All Rights Reserved.